McFadden Electric LLC is seeking a Journeyman Electrician.
7 am - 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday & Paid Federal Holidays
Estimated $62,000-$100,000 depending on experience.
Prevailing/Davis Bacon Wage Projects
Reno Journeyman Card a Plus
OSHA 10 at minimum required – OSHA 30 a plus
Must have own hand tools and Cordless Drills
McFadden Electric, based out of Fallon, is a full-service electrical contractor providing commercial, industrial, and residential services.
- Familiar with Electrical Equipment and Hand Tools
- Ability to read Blueprints and knowledge of Electrical Applications
- Perform tasks as assigned with verbal or written instructions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Knowledge of NEC
- Ensure proper safety procedures are followed and stop and report unsafe practices immediately
- Knowledge of methods and techniques in Commercial Electrical work
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
- Perform physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches to lay conduit and repeatedly lifting heavy job materials
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits to ensure safe operation of electrical systems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate and maintain cooperative relationships with others on job site
- Operate a variety of hand and shop tools after proper task training
- Backup Generators
- UPS Systems
- Electrical Systems and Wiring
- Various types of Raceway and Cable Tray Systems
Click "Apply" today!